Day -3 - Diet Plan and 1 Recipe to try
Hope you are able to follow my diet plans for Navratri.
Samo Rice Dosa
- 1 Cup Samo Rice (Bhagar)
- 3 medium boiled Potatoes
- 3 Tbsp peanut powder (Moongphali churaa)
- ½ Tbsp chopped Green Chillies
- 2 tbsp chopped Coriander leaves
- ¼ Tps Cumin powder
- Rock Salt to taste (Sendha Namak)
- Water as required
- For Peanut Curd Chutney
- ¼cup Coriander leaves
- ¼ Cup Curd
- 2 Tbsp crushed Coconut
- 3 Tbsp Peanut powder
- 2 Green Chillies
- Rock Salt to taste
Steps to prepare Dosa:
- In a bowl, take samo rice, wash it twice or thrice and soak it for 2 hours. After the rice has been soaked, drain the excess water.
- Now add samo rice with all other ingredients in the mixer grinder and make a smooth paste by adding required quantity of water in it.
- Heat a non-stick pan, sprinkle some water on the pan and wipe it off with a cotton cloth.
- Pour a spoonful of the samo dosa batter on pan and spread it in a circular motion to make a thin circle. Apply a little oil or ghee over it and cook on a high flame till the dosa turns brown in color and crisp.
- Fold over to make a semi-circle or a roll. Serve hot with peanut curd chutney.
For peanut curd chutney:
- Add all the ingredients together in the mixer grinder and blend it till well incorporated and smooth.
- The samo rice dosa batter will be of same consistency as normal dosa batter