Goodness: - This high protein, low calories, power packed snack is also rich in calcium and iron
Makes – 12 no.
Palak (Blanched) - 300gms
Paneer – 100gms
Moongdal flour -30gms
Brown Bread -1 slice
Roasted Til seeds -1 spoon
Salt – to taste
Jeera – 1tsp
Chaat Masala – to taste
Fresh Green coriander – a few springs
Oil – 1 spoon
Ground to a paste
Ginger – 1” pc.
Garlic – 1-2 cloves
Green chilies – 1-2
1. Soak Nutrela in hot water for 10-15 mins
2. Squeeze out excess water
3. Take blanched palak and blending it with nutrela, Add garlic, ginger, green chilies (Ground in a paste), moongdal flour, brown bread and rest of the ingredients
4. Form small balls of the mix
5. Grease a non-stick pan and cook them on slow flame till both sides cooked well.
6. Serve hot with finely sliced onion and carrots and green coriander chutney.
Calories -55 Kcal, Carbohydrates (CHO) -6 gms, Protein – 5 gms, Calcium – 88 mg, iron – 1 mg
Priyanka Khandelwal’s Diet Planet – the Online Diet Clinic is just a Click away to help you!!!
I am happy to address any Q’s you may have to lead a healthy lifestyle!!!